IDFA Online Learning
Divorce Financial Planning: Self-Paced
- Non-member - $1,675
- Member - $1,675
Already registered? Log in now.
Divorce financial planning can help divorcing clients arrive at a settlement that is fully understood by all involved and can provide clients and their lawyers with a clear understanding of how the decisions they make today will impact a client’s financial future. In this course, we’ll explore a broad range of topics on the financial issues related to divorce, including:
- Overview of divorce laws and procedures;
- Marital vs. separate property;
- Pensions and retirement plans;
- Options for the marital home;
- Fundamentals of child and spousal support;
- Tax issues related to selling or transferring property;
- Debt, credit, and bankruptcy;
- And much more.
Components visible upon registration.